Group Folders on InfinCE allow departments/teams or the organization to have shared folders accessible to all members of the group. Group Folders use the storage quota available at the organizational level and do not use up individual storage allocation.
Creating new group folders
Only the InfinCE Administrators can set up Group Folders. Department/team admins can contact one of their InfinCE Administrators to set up a Group Folder.
- Go to the ‘Administration’ tab and click on the ‘Storage Allocation’ tab.
- In the ‘Group Folders’ tab, click on the ‘Add Group Folder’ icon to add a new group folder.
- Provide the folder name, storage space
- Give the folder view access (All users/department/team users) to users who need to view the folder contents.
- Provide the Folder Owner permission to all or a subset of the users who have view permission. Folder owners will add/edit/delete the folder contents.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Editing a group folder
- All the group folders created will be listed here. Click on the ‘Edit’ icon to edit the created group folder.
You can make the necessary edits and click on the ‘Submit’.