Business continuity planning has been a crucial aspect of business success considering how unprecedented disruptions can have a significant impact on any organization’s operations, reputation, and bottom line.
Let’s pin down some reasons that make business continuity planning a must for your organization in today’s digital age.
1. Dependence on technology
Today, businesses rely heavily on technology for their day-to-day operations. Any disruption, whether caused by a cyber-attack, natural disaster, or system failure, can result in significant downtime, loss of data, and revenue. Business continuity planning ensures the organization can quickly recover from such incidents and function without severe consequences.
2. Reputation risk
With social media and instant communication, news travels fast. Any prolonged outage, breach, or data loss can create negative publicity and damage the organization’s reputation. A robust continuity plan helps mitigate these risks and ensures the organization can maintain its operations and reputation during crises.
3. Compliance requirements
In many industries, regulatory compliance requires businesses to have a robust business continuity plan. Failure to comply with these requirements can result in financial penalties or legal action.
4. Consumer expectations
Consumers expect businesses to be available 24/7 and provide uninterrupted services. A lack of preparedness can lead to frustration and dissatisfaction and, ultimately, a loss of customers. Business continuity planning ensures the organization can meet its consumers’ expectations, even during a crisis.
As business continuity planning becomes the cornerstone of business success, implementing cost-effective solutions is imperative to help your organization navigate the inherently risky digital landscape and continue to operate smoothly. Read on further to learn how InfinCE is a reliable, cost-effective backup solution for business continuity.
InfinCE- The much-touted backup solution for businesses of all sizes
InfinCE is committed to ensuring the highest levels of data privacy and security. With a robust private IT infrastructure, InfinCE supports multi-factor authentication and a comprehensive, continuous monitoring model to keep data secure and protected from threats. As an independent server, unlike Microsoft Teams or Google Workplace, InfinCE is less prone to public attacks or breaches, acting as a perfect backup solution for your current digital workplace.
Here is a glimpse of InfinCE’s features focusing on data privacy and security, enabling reliable backup for business continuity.
1. Private IT Infrastucture: When your business runs on private cloud infrastructure, you need not worry about servers being down or your data being stolen. No matter what happens around you, you can easily set up and run your business from anywhere, maintaining service continuity and customer satisfaction every time. InfinCE private cloud solution is purpose-built to enable seamless IT operations, business continuity, and future-proof your business.
2. Secure Access Management: Identity and access management tools that provide secure access to data and applications. InfinCE supports multi-factor authentication, permission-based access controls and authorization, and password policies, among others, to ensure secure access to data.
3. Data Encryption: InfinCE’s data encryption ensures that all the data is encrypted in transit and storage, offering an extra layer of protection.
4. Secure Collaboration: InfinCE provides secure collaboration tools that enable teams to collaborate while maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of data.
5. Threat Detection: InfinCE’s security features offer real-time threat detection to identify and prevent attacks before they occur.
6. Access Control: InfinCE provides fine-grained access control that allows companies to set the level of data access their employees have based on their roles and responsibilities.
7. Client Confidentiality: InfinCE prioritizes client confidentiality by implementing privacy laws, security protocols, and dedicated confidentiality clauses in contracts.
8. Centralized IT Management: The biggest challenge organizations face today is to keep up with the rising work culture shifts. InfinCE’s centralized IT management feature makes it convenient to proactively manage IT assets from anywhere, making operations streamlined in remote, hybrid, and work from the office environments.
When business continuity is your priority, InfinCE is a #NO.1 choice! Although there might still be hesitations implementing such a platform as normally similar software either cost you high or have a complex setup process. But with InfinCE, none is the case. It is easy to set up, simple to use, and cost-effective.
Let’s learn how easy and fast it is to set up your digital workplace backup solution with InfinCE!
Step-by-step guide on implementing InfinCE as your digital workplace backup solution
- Conduct a thorough business needs analysis: Before implementing any digital workplace platform, it is important to identify your organization’s needs and pick a platform that suits your business case.
- Analyze competitors and choose the right platform: Research and compare different digital workplace platforms available in the market and choose the one that best suits your organizational needs. Consider factors such as ease of use, must-have features, pricing, and scalability.
- Zero in on the right platform: If you have zeroed in on InfinCE owing to its unique and competitive pricing, sign up for an InfinCE account.
- Customize the platform: Now that you can choose the features you need with InfinCE, customize it to suit your organization’s specific needs. This includes configuring settings such as branding, user roles, and permissions.
- Migrate your existing data: Migrate your data from your current system to InfinCE. This includes documents, files, contacts, and other crucial business information.
- Train your team: InfinCE’s ease of use comes in handy, and given that it is built with great intuitiveness, you can set it up and have your users learn it on the go.
Ensure your team is engaged with the platform by encouraging them to use the key features and providing ongoing support.
InfinCE’s solution is well-positioned to tackle the challenges of today’s dynamic digital business landscape.
But if you are still reluctant to try InfinCe and are concerned about its pricing, then worry not. InfinCE is more affordable than your Netflix subscription!
InfinCE’s pricing structure is its USP
A cloud-based digital workplace that offers small and medium-sized businesses a comprehensive solution to improve their employee productivity and streamline their business processes, comes with a suite of enterprise-grade tools such as project management, document management, team collaboration, and automation tools that can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
What sets InfinCE apart is its unique pricing model. Unlike other cloud-based industry solutions that require users to pay a flat monthly subscription, InfinCE’s competitive market pricing offers lower subscription rates and license costs that require users to pay only for the features they intend to use. This precludes users from the need to pay for a bulk of unnecessary features that serve no purpose in the wake of changing business needs. Customization options to choose what to pay for makes InfinCE a reliable and scalable partner for your digital workplace journey. Not just that, it also doubles up as an affordable backup option, particularly for businesses that may not have the budget to pay for expensive software licenses.
InfinCE’s unique pricing model and data and privacy features are sure-shot reasons why you consider it an appropriate backup option for your business. InfinCE’s solution cuts because of many benefits from a competitive pricing slab. Test drive InfinCE today, or connect with our experts for more details.