Odoo is an integrated and open-source ERP software that hosts an extensive suite of business applications designed to meet all the needs of companies, such as CRM, Sales, Inventory, Accounting, E-commerce, Project Management, to name a few. Its modular system brings an interconnected experience across all apps that helps streamline your business processes and cut costs by substituting manual redundant labor with automation. Here are some of the key features of Odoo:
- CRM – Easily track and manage your leads, get actionable insights to effectively funnel sales, identify opportunities, and review performance all through its user-friendly interface.
- Sales – Manage sales orders, create and send professional quotations to your customers for faster payments, review orders and contracts and report KPIs to raise your sales volume.
- Purchase – Readily manage and track your suppliers and purchase orders. Improve purchase and inventory performance by accurately reporting suppliers’ performance and tracking product availability.
- Inventory –Organize warehouse operations using Odoo’s smart double-entry system. Keep track of stock movements from purchase to warehouse to sales order and raise supply chain efficiency.
- Invoicing – Create and send professional invoices by converting quotes that you have already sent to customers. Get paid faster by integrating payment options and setting up automated follow-ups.
- Manufacturing – Simplify all your assembly and manufacturing operations through accurate planning, real-time communication with workers, and automation of shop floor processes.
- HR Management – Gather all data related to your employees and manage them in one place. Keep all HR information centralized and oversee daily functions such as employee management, attendance, leaves and simplify your hiring process.